5. After the installation of the equipment is complete, […]
5. After the installation of the equipment is complete, you can use the soil to fill the equipment around the gap and tamping, and when filling the ground fill, you should pay attention to:
(1) The manhole cover of the equipment must be about 50mm above the floor;
(2) Do not allow the soil to block the air inlet on the manhole cover.
6. Connect the control panel of the electric control cabinet to the equipment. Pay attention to the steering of the underwater aerator and the submersible pump motor when wiring. If the basement control cabinet is to be placed in a ventilated place, keep it dry. The general control cabinet should not be placed in the open air. Be protected from the sun, rain, etc. In order to avoid leakage of the control board and the wiring head, burn the control board.
7. Notes on buried sewage treatment equipment:
(1) The installation of the equipment must ensure that there is no water in the rain;
(2) The outlet pipe of the equipment must be below 0.4m relative to the floor;
(3) There shall be no heavy objects on the top of the equipment, and no large vehicles shall pass (refer to the absence of special design);
(4) Equipment should generally not evacuate internal sewage to prevent groundwater from floating up.
8. Pay attention to the installation diagram and piping connection diagram of the equipment according to the standard connection and plane layout. If the user requirements can be arbitrarily arranged, it must be submitted at the time of contract.
9. Connect the fan and water pump control lines, and pay attention to the correct steering of the fan and water pump.