6) First-stage feeding device——This device is the first […]
6) First-stage feeding device——This device is the first mechanism for the waste slurry to enter the equipment. It is connected with the customer-supplied mud pump in the site by the conveying pipe, so that the construction waste slurry first enters the coarse screening layer of the vibrating screen. The first separation is an important mechanism to ensure smooth feeding of the coarse sieve layer.
7) Cyclone - solid-liquid separation of solid phase materials with a diameter of 0.06mm or more, the bottom flow port of the cyclone is inserted above the fine sieve layer of the vibrating screen, so that the separated concentrated slurry is directly discharged to the coarse sieve On the floor.
In addition, the cyclone has two pipe connections through the cyclone feed pipe 10 and the cyclone overflow pipe 8, which are respectively connected to the slurry pump unit 11 and the intermediate tank 9. One is the feed port and the other is the separated liquid discharge port.
8) Cyclone overflow pipe - a set of pipe means for conveying the purified supernatant separated from the cyclone to the intermediate tank.
9) Middle tank - the unit can be divided into the first half and the second half in the interior, and the first half of the bottom of the tank has a liquid filling port leading to the storage tank 4, which can be used when the liquid level in the storage tank 4 is insufficient. The supernatant separated by the cyclone is returned to the reservoir 4 for rehydration to achieve internal circulation of the apparatus to protect the slurry pump from suction. In the second half of the middle tank, the purging and clarifying purified liquid can be decelerated and buffered, and passed through the tail discharge port 12 to finally remove the recyclable purified liquid from the body.
10) Cyclone feed pipe - a pressure-resistant pipe connecting the slurry pump unit 11 and the cyclone 7, which is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion and wear.